Wave Accounting Review 2023: Easier and Free-er than Quickbooks
As a small business owner, I know that managing finances can be a time-consuming and daunting task. While the standard go-to software for accounting and invoicing is Quickbooks, there’s actually a better and “free-er” (yes it’s completely free) alternative: Wave Accounting.1NOTE: Law Soup Media may receive compensation from this vendor if you use any of their services. Thank you for your support!
I’ll be honest, I started using Wave a few years ago because I didn’t want to pay the $30 per month for Quickbooks. But I actually prefer Wave for its ease of use and functionality. Wave is free accounting and invoicing software designed specifically for small businesses. With Wave, you can easily manage your finances, create and send invoices, and produce reports like profit and loss statements, all for “free-99,” for a grand total of zero dollars. But wait, there’s more – you can now get a free Wave business bank account that integrates seamlessly with the accounting software! Now that’s what I call free-dom.
In addition to the free stuff, Wave offers other services at competitive rates. You can accept payments with transaction fees starting at just 1%. Payroll services start at $20 per month. And you can even get bookkeeping services through Wave Advisor for $149 per month.
Here are just a few reasons why you should consider using Wave for your small business accounting and invoicing needs:
- It’s free.
- User-friendly interface: Wave’s user interface is simple and intuitive, making it easy for anyone to navigate and use. You don’t need to be a financial expert to understand how to use the platform.
- Easy invoicing: Wave makes it easy to create and send invoices to your clients and customers. You can customize your invoices with your own branding, and you can even set up automatic payment reminders to ensure you get paid on time.
- Expense tracking: Wave allows you to track your expenses and even categorize them, so you can see exactly where your money is going. This can be incredibly helpful when it comes to budgeting and making financial decisions for your business.
- Reporting: Wave offers a variety of reports that can give you insights into your business’s financial health. You can see your income and expenses over time, as well as your outstanding invoices and payments received.
- Integrations: Wave integrates with a variety of other software solutions, including PayPal, Etsy, and Shopify, making it easy to manage all aspects of your business in one place.
- Did I mention it’s free?
Seriously, what are you waiting for? But don’t just take my word for it. Go try it out and see what you think!
Guide to the Law and Taxes for Small Businesses
Guide to the Law for Freelancers
|↑1||NOTE: Law Soup Media may receive compensation from this vendor if you use any of their services. Thank you for your support!|